Working for a sustainable European countryside is a challenge. ELO team is contributing to meet the challenge.
Working for ELO can provide a very rewarding career. It can offer you great opportunities:
- A fascinating and responsible job at the heart of the EU;
- The opportunity to contribute to the creation of a competitive and truly sustainable «Economic Future of Europe»;
- The great possibility of travelling and meeting the diversity of people and different approaches;
- The opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills and accelerate your career;
- The Chance to enjoy a people-friendly working environment and a team of colleagues from all over Europe;
- The significant opportunities to become familiar with the EU policymaking
Communication Project Assistant
Full description here! (Applications open until January 31, 2018)
The European Landowners’ Organization promotes quality internships in the fields of European affairs, policy and communication.
As an intern at the ELO, you will fulfill a wide variety of tasks according to your profile with the aim of getting an overview of the work carried out by a European organization. Sitting in the heart of the European neighborhood in Brussels, the ELO office provides you the perfect location to learn about the EU lobby panorama, with a focus on Agriculture and Environment. Working with an international and multilingual team, you will also be able to develop your language skills!
To learn more about the internship experience, read the view of a former ELO intern HERE