E-natura privacy statement
- Last updated: 5 Aug 2020
- Here we inform you about data processing in connection with using “eNatura2000” Mobile Application (hereinafter referred to as the “App”).
Data collection – General remarks
The data collection plays an important role in the App. The processing of data is required, for example, for us to be able to suggest suitable contacts, learning material and information to you.
When collecting and managing your personal data, we comply with GDPR regulations.
Personalisation is an important feature of the app. Interests and usage profiles are created in order to be able to show you recommendations, and to suggest you as a valuable contact to a potential partner using the app.
Identity of the entity responsible for collecting and processing data
Responsibility for the collection and processing of your personal data lies with the organisation European Landowners Organization (ELO).
Information we collect and How we collect it
We may collect several types of information from and about Users of the App, including:
- “Personal Information” that identifies a User as an individual or relates to an identifiable person. For example, this includes name, organisation, title, e-mail address or other identifiers by which End-Users may be contacted online or offline. It also includes other information provided by the user when filling his profile information, including your image or any video you provide to the app with your image within it.
- “Other Information” that does not reveal a person’s identity or directly relate to an individual, on its own or in combination with other information we have collected, such as device information, operating system, device type, system and performance information, usage data, general geographic location, demographic information and other information.
We collect this information:
- Directly from Users when they provide it in the app.
- Automatically from Users as they use the App.
How we use information
We may use information that we collect or that is provided to us, including Personal Information, for any of the following purposes:
- To provide Users with information, learning materials, or recommendations,
- To manage App accounts, provide client service,
- To communicate with Users by e-mail,
- To better tailor App experience,
- For data analysis and audits,
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it or with your consent.
Recipients of the collected and processed data
The staff of European Landowners Organization (ELO), any authorities in charge of audits and our subcontractors will have access to your personal data.
Government agencies or representatives of the law may also be recipients of your personal data, for the sole purposes of meeting our legal obligations.
We also hereby inform you that your data is stored solely on the servers of Amazon, located in Ireland, within the European Union.
We seek to use reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us.
Portability of your personal data
You have data portability rights regarding the personal data that you provide us, understood as data that you have actively and consciously declared in order to access and use our services,
These rights can be exercised free of charge, at any time, and in particular when closing your account on the Platform, in order to recover and keep your personal data.
In this context, we will send you your personal data, through any pertinent channels, in a commonly-used and machine-readable standard open format, in accordance with industry standards.
We reserve the right to amend this policy at any moment, at our sole discretion, either in its entirety or in part. Such amendments shall come into effect once the new policy is published. Your use of the App following the entry into effect of these amendments, shall constitute acknowledgement and acceptance of the new App. Failing that, and if you are not in agreement with the new Charter, you should refrain from accessing the App.